- On Creativity and Memory
Generating consistent creative output is the holy grail of today’s creator’s economy. To be creative, you have to be able to combine something that exists into something new.
- The Ultimate System to Absorb your Podcast’s Content
Podcast content creation is exploding. Using this simple process, you can radically increase the value you get from all the podcasts you listen to.
- Cement New Habits Into Unbreakable Routines
How gamification and a simple technique can supercharge your habit creation. Mixing ideas from BJ Fogg, James Clear and Steve Pavlina.
- Scaffolding Thinking to Promote Learning
Why writing helps and improves your learning and thinking processes. Our conscious mind is inherently limited. You have to acknowledge its limitations before we can work on improving it.
- The Lost Art of Book Previewing
Information overload is getting worse by the minute and the creator’s economy is going to make things worse, much worse. Can previewing techniques help us tackling the problem?
- The Speedy Turtle
World acceleration and decreasing attention spans threaten the generation of deep work. Here, how to consistently achieve flow state and high quality output.
- Accelerate Your Research Process: Improve your Focus
This article will provide you with tools and practices so you can fight back and regain control of your attention span.
- Which is Your Knowledge Savings Rate?
How many times have you read a book and end up remembering only a sentence? War and Peace? Sure, it’s about war. Reading a book just for fun is ok, but if you really want to absorb knowledge you should do something else with what you are reading. If not, it’s like pouring water into a jar full of holes.
- How to Improve the Stock Research Process with Roam
The world of software tools designed to help the thought processes of the human brain is exploding. There’s a growing universe of these apps that greatly improves note taking and insight generation.
- Deliberate Practice: Don’t Fall in the Trap of Transference
The transference phenomenon occurs when we, in our brains, successfully transfer the learnings in one area or discipline to another are or discipline. Unfortunately this is not always the case.
- Stop Wasting Your Reading Time: How to Conscious Read
‘Full fathom five thy father lies, of his bones are coral made. Those are pearls that were his eyes. Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea-change … Read more
- The Freenoting Technique: How to Generate Powerful Insights While Analyzing Company’s Annual Reports
Understanding a company from scratch is hard. Understanding a industry from scratch may be even harder. There are no shortcuts to accelerate that type of understanding, or are they? What … Read more
- How to improve forecasting ability using findings in meteorology science
It was April 1950 and the United States Department of Commerce published the Monthly Weather Review with an article that would forever change the way accuracy of weather forecasts is … Read more